About Raya’s Paradise Hospice Care
Our Hospice program is available in our communities and includes specialized care for those approaching the end of life. Our Hospice program benefits those living with an underlying illness that is regarded as untreatable. Our goal: to provide compassionate care and keep the client comfortable. We involve a combination of holistic and whole-family approaches supplemented by emotional support, management of symptoms and spiritual guidance. The purpose to provide caring, not curing, and retain dignity while managing pain and symptoms.
Amenities & Services
Raya’s Paradise collaborates with a network of hospice agencies that follow an established best practice. We work on-site with a reputable hospice agency to provide medication, equipment, therapies and medical supplies. Collaborative care and partnerships ensure an open line of communication between family members, hospice providers and Raya’s Paradise team members.
Hospice Care Services
- 24-hour care & supervision
- A home-like atmosphere
- Full-service dining (kosher style available)
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- Assistance with dressing & personal care
- Transportation to medical & dental appointments within city limits
- Daily laundry service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fully furnished rooms
- Scheduled stimulating activities including daily exercise
- Advance transfer equipment for those in need
- WanderGuard for our residents with wandering issues due to dementia
- Full-service dining, including customized meals for special/Kosher-style diets
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Ceiling-mounted lifts for safe transfers • 24/7 monitored security cameras in common areas
- Computer with WiFi internet access
- Cable TV in common areas and bedrooms • Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Service
Activities and Special Programs
- Live entertainment
- Daily scheduled art, music, group exercises, games and other social activities
Raya’s Paradise Care Commitment
By actively involving our residents in memory stimulating games, regular physical exercise, music, art and other meaningful activities, we strive to help promote better memory, self-esteem, happiness, and a sense of community with their peers and our caring staff.
Our residents are encouraged to participate in a variety of social activities. We believe that socialization in a warm, family-like atmosphere helps them build on their past experiences and talents, while creating new connections with their peers.
Each of our communities is securely gated and surrounded by beautiful gardens. We encourage supervised walks and outdoor relaxation on our grand patios. These secured environments are closely supervised by our watchful Care Team. To further ensure our resident’s safety, we offer an optional Wander Guard devise.